Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Go out and Vote!



I am pretty sure you all know who my allegiance is with today...it is with the greatest country in the world -- OUR United States of America. There are so many great things about this country, but one of the things that I am most proud of is our freedom. The freedom to say what we want, when we want and either agree or agree to disagree. I am surprised that a lot more of the agree to disagree with my friends has occurred over the last few weeks, but I respect their opinion nonetheless (although I still think it is based more on emotion than on information).

These last two weeks have been like watching the Florida Marlins in game 7 of their first World Series against the Cleveland Indians. Back and forth, full of tension until the very end. I only hope that John McCain plays the role of Craig Counsell crossing home plate at the bottom of the eleventh to win the game and the championship.

No comments: