Saturday, January 3, 2009

Happy New Year!!

Happy New Year to all of my family and friends! I would like to share with you something I received in my Inbox a few days ago and that is my hope for each and everyone of you. But most important, is my wish for continued good health for you and your families, because without our health we can have nothing else...

  • May peace break into your house and may thieves come to steal your debts.
  • May the pockets of your jeans become a magnet for $100 bills.
  • May love stick to your face like Vaseline and may laughter assault your lips!
  • May your clothes smell of success like smoking tires and may happiness slap you across the face and may your tears be that of joy.
  • May the problems you had be forgotten and may your home be your Sanctuary!
  • In simple words ……May 2009 be the best year of your life!!!
God Bless!

No comments: